1. Fill in your events, following the formatting of the date and time indicators:
2. Doublecheck your entries, and download your spreadsheet as a .CSV file:
3. Go to the settings area for your Google Calendars. Make sure you click the little disclosure triangle for "My Calendars" and not an individual calendar:
4. Look for the "Import calendar" link and click it:
5. A popup will appear. Browse for your .CSV file:
6. Select the calendar you want the events in your spreadsheet to appear.
7. If you formatted the .CSV file properly, all of your events will be uploaded and processed into the Google Calendar you indicated, with dates, times, descriptions, and locations all in place: