Thursday, November 30, 2017

Moodle Course Dashboard - Needs Grading

Instructor question:


I'm still getting used to using the grader in Moodle (I used the Joule Grader in the past).  The Joule grader "told me" when someone resubmitted an assignment.  I assumed that the one we have now would do the same.

I knew that this student resubmitted because she told me she did.  But I can't see anything in the assignment submission list that tells me there has been an updated submission.  (I'm concerned because I know that other students have resubmitted as well and now I don't know how I can track them).

Can you take a look and let me know if there is a way to figure this out?

Click the settings gear in the upper right > Open Reports:


Then select the "Needs Grading" report from the "Dashboard" dropdown menu:



See the informational notice Moodle provides:

The Needs Grading report shows you what is ready for grading. It lists each student and their activities that need grading. Select Grade now to grade the activity.

Use the filters to expand or narrow your view. You can send messages to students you see in the report. Select the student and the option to send them a message from the Action menu.



No comments: