I'm really happy to see that Oregon was the first state to offer Google Apps for Education in all K-12 classrooms, and that the college where I work was ahead of the curve.
Read more here.
Monday, June 30, 2014
Wednesday, June 11, 2014
We've seen a number of issues in various Moodle course shells where the grades don't seem to be calculating correctly. Most of the time, an Instructor has previously overwritten a grade, which causes the automatic grade calculation to get thrown off. Here is a solution Eric discovered:
1. Click "Grades" in your course "Settings" block:
2. Turn editing on in the upper right-hand corner:
3. View the Grader Report:
4. Scroll to the right to the column for the grade item. Click on the "gear" icon for each student that the grade is highlighted:
5. When the student's "Edit grade" form pops up, uncheck the "Overridden" check mark and remove any comments:
6. Be sure to save changes, and then note the correctly calculated grade.
7. Lather, rinse and repeat!
Have you ever thought it would be nice to include an "Add to Google Calendar" link in the body of an email message you are sending...
Whether you use an LMS or not, you do NOT want to be the instructor who failed to keep records of the courses you deliver. If you use gradab...